Top 10 Digital Branding Valentine’s Day Campaigns
Category : Blog
We scoured through our Facebook and Instagram News Feeds, Vimeo, Vine, and Youtube channels to bring you our favorite branding campaigns for Valentine’s Day 2015!
1. “Will you be my player 2?” By Sony on Facebook
2. “Sometimes it’s the little things that sweep you off your feet.” By Disney on Facebook
3. The Cooperative Food “Valentines” video on Vimeo
4. “Happy Valentine’s Day all you love birds, from everyone at Joshua Tree National Park!” on Facebook
[NPS/Lacy Ditto; A heart-shaped paddle on a beavertail cactus]
5. A series of love quotes by Google on Google.com.
“To love someone means to see him as God intended him.”
“To love is to burn, to be on fire.”
“True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.”
Honoré de Balzac
6. Reese Witherspoon posted a quick Valentine’s video on Instagram with music by The Supremes, “Stop in the Name of Love.”
7. “You’re Good for my Circulation” by The New York Public Library’s Yorkville Branch on Instagram.
8. “We <3 Educators” by The American Federation of Teachers on Facebook.
9. Moist Creation shares the love in this colorfully creative commercial on Vimeo.
10. Our favorite Angels playing football on the field telling you to not drop the ball this holiday on Youtube!
Leave a Reply